Terms of service
Article 1 Scope and Amendment of the Terms
- These Terms shall apply to the use of the goods sales service and information provision service provided by the Store.
- The Store may add, delete, or modify the contents of this agreement without prior notice to the users.
Article 2 Provided Services
- The services provided by the Store shall be as follows: (1) Goods sales services. (2) Various services proposed by the Store in the future.
- The Store may add, delete, or modify the contents of the services listed in the preceding paragraph.
Article 3 Definition of Users
- "Users" refer to individuals who use the services provided by the Store. Using the services shall be considered as the user's agreement to these Terms.
Article 4 Membership Registration
- "Members" are those who have agreed to these Terms, applied for membership through the Store's website, and been approved by the Store.
- When applying for membership, members must not provide false information, third-party information, non-existent information, etc.
- If there are changes to the information provided to the Store by a member, the member must promptly notify the Store of such changes.
Article 5 Management of Member Registration Information
- Members shall be responsible for managing their ID and password at their own risk. The Store shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the member due to the use of their ID and password by others, regardless of the member's negligence, except as provided by law.
- If a member's ID and password are found to have been used by a third party without authorization, the member must immediately notify the Store and follow the Store's instructions if given.
- Members wishing to change their member ID shall contact the Store with their request, and changes will be made through the Store's procedures.
Article 6 Suspension of Service Provision and Cancellation of Membership The Store may suspend the provision of the service or cancel the membership of a user without prior notice if the user falls under the following provisions:
- In the case of delayed payment or other non-performance of debt related to the service fee for the service.
- In the case of repeated returns or cancellations of products.
- In the case of engaging in acts specified in Article 15 (Prohibited Acts).
- If the user is recognized to be affiliated with or related to anti-social forces, or if there is a transaction with anti-social forces.
- In other cases where the Store deems it appropriate to cancel the registration.
Article 7 Conclusion of Sales Contracts
- The sales contract between the user and the Store shall be concluded at the time when the Store receives the order information from the user. However, even if the Store receives the order information, if data is lost or becomes unreadable due to the malfunction or trouble of the Store's computer equipment or communication equipment required for providing the service, or due to communication line failure, the contract shall not be deemed to have been concluded.
- Minors must obtain the consent of their parents or legal guardians before placing an order for products.
- After the conclusion of the sales contract, the Store may request the user to pay the amount of money (hereinafter referred to as the "Payment") based on the sales contract between the user and the Store, using the payment method specified in Article 10, Paragraph 1.
Article 8 Termination of Contracts
- The Store may terminate the contract even after the conclusion of the sales contract in the following cases: (1) In the case where delivery cannot be made due to an unknown delivery destination or prolonged absence. (2) In the case where the user has not completed full payment of the amount of money within the specified period. (3) In the case where there is notification from the user's specified credit card company of credit card default. (4) In the case where delivery of the product is not possible due to other reasons. (5) In the case where defects such as breakage or malfunction occur before the product is delivered and there is no replacement stock or no scheduled arrival date. (6) In the case where the product becomes unavailable due to discontinuation of production, etc. (7) In the case where the user is recognized to be affiliated with or related to anti-social forces, or there is a transaction with anti-social forces.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if there is any fraudulent or inappropriate behavior in connection with the use of the service, the Store may cancel or terminate the sales contract, or take other appropriate measures.
- In the case where the contract is terminated in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the user may be billed the actual expenses incurred up to the point of termination of the contract.
Article 9 Selling Price, etc.
- The selling price of each product can be confirmed on each product page.
- The selling price of the products displayed in the preceding paragraph includes consumption tax.
- The Store may change the selling price of the products and the shipping fee to users without prior notice. Even if the selling price of the products, the shipping fee of the products, or both are changed after the conclusion of the sales contract, the user shall pay the amount of money at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, and no additional billing or refund of the difference shall be made to the user by the Store.
Article 10 Payment Due Date and Payment Methods
- Users can select the payment method specified in the following items at the time of purchasing products. Credit card Apple Pay Google Pay Shop Pay Post-payment settlement (Paidy) Other payment methods that the Store may provide in the future
- The Store may add or delete the payment methods specified in the preceding paragraph.
- In the event that the Store receives notification from the credit card company specified by the user that there is a credit card default, the Store may request payment of the amount of money using a different payment method from the user.
Article 11 Product Delivery
- For all orders, products will be delivered by a delivery company designated by the Store, and the delivery period will be approximately 10 to 45 days for regular products and 1 to 5 days for products available for immediate delivery. The delivery company will be selected by the Store's judgment, taking into account the size, weight, nature, etc. of the products.
- If higher shipping charges than the shipping fee at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract are incurred due to delivery route issues, the Store may charge the user for the difference in shipping fees.
- If the user notifies the Store of a change of the product delivery address after the product delivery arrangement has started, the Store shall have no obligation to comply with the user's request, and the user shall change the delivery address at their own